Closed TopicStart new topic
> Hide posts?
Smileypeaces
post Sep 28 2009, 05:27 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 141

would it be to hard to give the general members an option to hide their own posts? atleast so only the Admins can see it? that way in case of a double post, you can just "Hide" until the Mods get to it.

just a thought since i seem to double post ALL the time, but then again this is because of my own stupidity but i thought id mention it anyway.

sorry if this had been brought up before

--------------------
Baller
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reda
post Sep 28 2009, 06:13 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 122

QUOTE (Smileypeaces @ Sep 28 2009, 01:27 AM) *
would it be to hard to give the general members an option to hide their own posts? atleast so only the Admins can see it? that way in case of a double post, you can just "Hide" until the Mods get to it.

just a thought since i seem to double post ALL the time, but then again this is because of my own stupidity but i thought id mention it anyway.

sorry if this had been brought up before

That might be too hard to implement although I can look into it. If that's the case you can always PM a moderator on the forums if you want a post cleaned up, or it'll be deleted by a moderator who happens across it anyway.

Edit: You can use the "Report" post option under your avatar to notify admins or moderators of your post and we'll get to it.

--------------------
Sipping tea is kitsch.

+Quote Post
Smileypeaces
post Sep 28 2009, 06:16 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 141

QUOTE (Reda @ Sep 28 2009, 02:13 AM) *
That might be too hard to implement although I can look into it. If that's the case you can always PM a moderator on the forums if you want a post cleaned up, or it'll be deleted by a moderator who happens across it anyway.

Edit: You can use the "Report" post option under your avatar to notify admins or moderators of your post and we'll get to it.

shankyou baby <3

--------------------
Baller

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version

Skin Created By xDoug from IPB Design.info

Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 07:26 AM